Monday, January 3, 2011

Blowfish Queen With Help From Mr. Gold

Although I would have rather used my dear friend just-so-happens-to-be-a-long-legged-gorgeous-model, Emma, she was in New York at the time. So, these photos not only reveal what it means to me to be the Blowfish Queen (whatever that is...) but, they also feature a beautiful piece by Jared Gold in which I was lucky enough to aquire by the liquidation sale mentioned quite a while ago.
This said, we weren't in anyway taking ourselves seriously with these photos. It was mostly an excuse for me to play dress up and confirm the suspicions of some local jocks playing basketball nearby the shoot that yes, I am indeed a circus freak. As well as getting to play with Hannah's photoshop and brand-spankin' new Canon (drool...)








No comments: