Sunday, April 10, 2011

Journey To The Centre Of Punk

As they say now days, "Punk Is Not Dead" but....when and where was I when it was pronounced dead in the first place?
Dirty little punk kids>:)
Angst, Rebellion, Filth, The Need To Be Loud, Hardware, Hairspray, Fishnets, Eyeliner, Youth, Hopping Fences, Hair Dye, Skipping Class, Spraypaint, Black Nailpolish, Studs, Spikes...give to me.













Just a little more madness that leaks and seeps through my brain.

I love this photograph so much for some reason. It was done in the 20's by a photographer named, Freddie Washington





Just looking at these pictures makes my head spin and have this desperate need to sew, glue and glitter my life away like I was put into child slave labor. I suddenly want to dye my hair....pink? And i'm practically shaking with excitement to get my grubby little hands on some tools from the garage and smack some studs and spikes all over everything.

A studded eye patch inspired by the one in Jeffree Star's video for the song, "Get Away With Murder"



Charlotte Free is a badass

Andrej Pejic's beautiful legs

I want these necklaces but was dumb and forgot to note how to buy them let alone who made them.


From the designers of Bitching and Junkfood








Want this in many colors.

Human Hair Vest

Vince Noir would approve of this electric outfit

This reminds my of my japanese horror/slasher films obsession



I just want electricty.
I definitely have many mischievious ideas up my sleeves for this...
-Olive, The Blowfish Queen

Musica:
Puttin' On The Ritz-Shiny Toy Guns
Stripped-Shiny Toy Guns
Invaders Must Die-The Prodigy
Heads Will Roll-The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments: