Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Like Boy Shoes

Options in Verona:
-Shove upstream through a hoard of filthy tourists to see a balcony that you can't even stand on because there are too many of those filthy tourists hogging it.
-Take a picture of yourself touching the abused and rubbed down to a nub of a boob of "Juliette" (it apparently brings luck)
-Find a little golden haven of a store down an alley way called, "Alkimia" with its windows filled with goodies from the likes of, Commes De Garçons, Dries Van Noten, and Marcèlls to name a few.
Marcèlls Shoes.....

I love the way stores smell. I love the way new shoes smell, especially. There are very few things that will take my mind completely off my stomach when low blood sugar hits and I want to slit everyones throats. Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
And
Ash Stymest.







They were practically begging me to put them with a beautiful piece from Commes De Garçons and worship them.

Or Sacai.


-Olive, The Blowfish Queen

Sass your teachers:
A Cause De Garçons-Yelle

No comments: