Saturday, August 13, 2011

Flower Bomb

Just a little DIY project that i've been gluing my fingers together and breaking my nails for.

I found these hideous shoes at the second hand store and saw their potential immediately (it was one of those moods.)




After two days of watching Skins and unintentionally sniffing glue you have: Japanese street fashion quality for under 15 dollars.

-Olive, The Blowfish Queen

p.s. sorry for being so skimpy on the posts lately. I've been a bit distracted with religiously cherishing every drop of summer I have left (depressing, anyone??) by doing things such as, taking part in harmless, creative vandalism, doing weird tribal dances in Summer Thunderstorms, eating Japanese food and sneaking into the public pool at 2 am to skinny dip. Then, I put some time in there to glue the shit out of some shoes, that used to be seriously ugly.

1 comment:

Veritas said...

now you must sport them to skoo :)