Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Kick Ass Fall 2011 Dream Wardrobe

Fall 2011 according to Olive.

Di$count
I love what I call my, "Mona Lisa Vito Days." It's when I feel like dressing like a babe and being a sassy, smart-ass.
The Turban: My New Crown

Jeffrey Campbell never fails to please the shoe droolers and hoarders.

Dolce & Gabbana channeled fortunes, forecasts and lucky charms, for their F/W collection. Nothing gets me like glittery gypsy wear.





You know those people you admire so much you're jealous which turns to a slight, sour hatred deep down? Emma Watson has that place in my heart.
Nothing's more entertaining than dressing like a hipster and making fun of them at the same time.
Why should being poor get in the way of living like the rich?? Snatch it up here (It's faux. Duh.)
Just stud the hell out of everything.
Dr. Martens by Nozomi Ishiguro
Barbara is my Lady.

I LOVE the the Miu Miu sunglasses for their Fall collection! They are my dream cat lady sunnies come alive!!
Black lipstick and Lime Crime's eyeshadow, Mischief Managed, is definitely needed to complete this part punk, part 70's/60's gypsy, part drag-queen parade.


I have been the laziest damn blogger lately. A contributing factor may be that i'm internally in shambles from leaving Italy and having to figure out what i'm doing with myself, which results to staying up until 3 am (not blogging) watching Misfits and eating my weight in Otter Pops....I start feeling sick when I don't blog for a few days...like when my hair is dirty.
I just want to live in a world where art isn't used as competition...
-Olive, The Blowfish Queen

No comments: