Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lady Gaga Launches New Fragrance, 'Fame'


This week leaked photos reavealed Lady Gaga's very first fragrance called, "Fame". But, the story gets better. Not only is the bottle and box black, the liquid inside is also said to be, black. That's right. Black.


The photo Gaga released on Twitter after the leaked photos. LOOK AT THE INGREDIENTS. It's like a witch's potion!

Gaga said, via Twitter, that, "My perfume was designed for women, but a lot of my gay friends wear it." when asked if the fragrance would be followed by a clogne.

This is where the story makes me yearn for a bottle ASAP.

Gaga also stated that here perfume smells, "like an expensive hooker" and "[Blood and semen] is in the perfume but it doesn't smell like it."

Wait, WHAT?

"You just get sort of the after feeling of sex from the semen and the blood is sort of primal. And the blood was taken from my own blood sample so it's like a sense of having me on your skin."

GIVE ME A BOTTLE NOW.

The fragrance will be available for purchase in September. (I'll be the one sleeping outside the department store until it opens in the morning.) Gaga will also announce the title of her next album in September.

I might die.

-Olive

No comments: